I use a Lenovo laptop connected to external monitors through the display adaptor Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. This runs Windows 10 64 bit. Following an update to this adaptor driver SourceTree does not open any longer.
I have uninstalled SourceTree and re-installed, trying different version but the install only creates the shortcut and an entry in the Add / Remove programs.
When I disable the display adaptor (so I can only use the laptop screen), SourceTree will install and will run as expected.
As soon as I re-enable the display adaptor, SourceTree will not start. I have tried many different things including uninstalling and re-installing an earlier version of the display adaptor driver. Replacing the driver with the standard Microsoft driver does allow Sourcetree to work but I can only use the laptop screen.
Having checked the Windows event viewer, there is the following error reported:
Faulting application name: SourceTree.exe, version: 3.2.6.3544, time stamp: 0x5d56ef8a
Faulting module name: igd9dxva64.dll, version: 26.20.100.6890, time stamp: 0x5cddff6d
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.