How could I setup a rule in Butler, that when I bring a card into "For Approval" List. the card will be automatically assigned Approval Person by using Approvals Power-Up?
Hi
The only power-up field which can be managed by butler is custom field.
You can create customized fields to assign approval person.
I see, this is kind of sad, I really like the power-up "Approvals"
The concern in Custom Field is, even you add checkbox as for approval, say NameA, NameB, NameC etc., any one of A/B/C could mistakenly click the wrong checkbox; in Approvals, the account owner only can check and approve under his/her name since other name checkbox was blanked already.
So back to top of my question, still looking for a way to automation the card when someone brings into "Submitted for Approval" list, Trello would automatically give "For Approval" Label, re-setup due to 4 hrs later, and give the default name as approval name on card.
I guess I found the way in my case, create a card template, and always create the card from that card template...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.