I'm having trouble logging in on a fresh browser/another computer. I'm also seeing long delays updating a card or showing my home screen. My colleague's having the same trouble so it's not my desktop or browser.
Nevermind. The status page is now showing that there's a known problem and they're working on it. It wasn't before.
I'm having the same issue. My boards load, but as soon as I try to start working on my cards, the website seems to time out.
Javier, https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ now shows "Trello is slow or unavailable".
I'm having the same problem. It's acting like I'm trying to access private boards and they are my own boards!
Same!Is anyone aware if they know about this?Or if they're working on it?
They're working on it. https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
where is the status page? I'd like to follow this and hope its fixed soon. Monday morning following holiday week - busy!
The status page is https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
According to the status page the issue has been resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.