Hi All,
I could not able to Remove the /crowd context from the Application URL.
I thoroughly followed this CrowdKB. And failed bringing up the server.
404 error.
My crowd version is 3.6.0.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Teja ,
Changing server.xml and once started it won't start means that you improperly modified the file.
You should look into the logs and check what is the error, it could be that you forgot to close the tag or you've remove a text that you are not meant to remove.
Hi @Teja
Once you get everything sorted out, please make sure you follow 5th step of CrowdKB:
5. From <Crowd-Install>/apache-tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost, remove the crowd.xml file to prevent Tomcat from loading the /crowd context.
<Crowd-Install>/apache-tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost
crowd.xml
Best Regards,
Marcin
@brbojorque and @Marcin Kempa Thank you very much for your response.
It really make me to check again the configurations and it worked.
I was just copying this below parameter below the <Host> tag in the server.xml
<Context path="" docBase="../../crowd-webapp" debug="0"> <Manager pathname="" /> </Context> </Host>
and did not realise <Host> tag has contain '/>' closing tag.
Regards
Tejas
Thank you for the update @Teja !
Please make sure that step 5 I've mentioned is executed. If it is not, then you might be running two Crowd's applications at the same time on same Tomcat server. This might be causing some problems especially if you would like to go with Data Center.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.