I have tried lots of times. the problem can not be solved still.Someone give me a tip ? my grat!
Clear your browser cache and try again or try using a different browser and check if that works.
I got the same problem trying to install version 3.3.6.
When prompted to I logged into my account but the installer just sits there "Waiting for login to finish" forever.
When I exited the installer and tried again I get the same Authentication Successful page and the installer stuck.
I've cleared the browser cache and now I'm back to the Waiting for login again.
Any ideas?Many thanks in advance
I got a way to solve it.
1 step : unstall and clear all the info including the associated of souretree.
2 step: copy the folder of souretree which has been installed and running successfully to your current computer where you want to use sourcetree at ;
3) click the souretree.exe which locate in the folder.
4) now ,you will see the resgister pomt.do not close it. and go to "%LocalAppData%\Atlassian\sourcetree". create a "accounts.json" file, then copy the content below into it and save it :
[ { "<span>$id</span>": <span>"1"</span>, "<span>$type</span>": <span>"SourceTree.Api.Host.Identity.Model.IdentityAccount, SourceTree.Api.Host.Identity"</span>, "<span>IsDefault</span>": <span>false</span>, "<span>Authenticate</span>": <span>true</span>, "<span>HostInstance</span>": <span>{ "$id": "2", "$type": "SourceTree.Host.Atlassianaccount.AtlassianAccountInstance, SourceTree.Host.AtlassianAccount", "Host": { "$id": "3", "$type": "SourceTree.Host.Atlassianaccount.AtlassianAccountHost, SourceTree.Host.AtlassianAccount", "Id": "atlassian account" }, "BaseUrl": "https://id.atlassian.com/" }</span>, "<span>Credentials</span>": <span>{ "$id": "4", "$type": "SourceTree.Api.Account.Basic.BasicAuthCredentials, SourceTree.Api.Account.Basic", "Username": "", "Email": null, "AvatarURL": null, "AuthenticationScheme": { "$type": "SourceTree.Api.Account.Basic.BasicAuthAuthenticationScheme, SourceTree.Api.Account.Basic", "Value": "用户名/密码", "Name": "Basic", "Description": "密码", "HeaderValuePrefix": "Basic", "UsernameIsRequired": true }, "Id": "", "EmailHash": null, "DisplayName": null } </span>}, { "<span>$ref</span>": <span>"1" </span>} ]<br><br>4) re-open the sourcetree.exe. you can find the register promt has dispeared. and now you can go on next step.
"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.