Hello and Happy Holidays!!!
Please be patient here. I know my question may have a simple solution, but my skills are in the area of teaching and not analytics beyond the basic data analysis of student behavior.
I have spent about 10 hours over the last 2 days trying to find a solution for the following:
My certification board requires that I supervise my teachers 5% of their monthly work hours. I get this done by basing it on the total hours worked the previous month, obviously figure out 5% of the hours and set that as my goal that must be met by the last day of the month.
A typical schedule of supervision is 1 hour per week per teacher but it can vary.
I have 5 teachers and just can't figure out how to set up my board to track this. I looked at about 8 different power-ups, 20 youtube videos, and everything is just geared toward "big business" with charts that are overload.
I just need:
-- how to set up a board that can result in being able to see who I need to make sure to supervise each week
-- how much time I need to supervise them for that week.
-- a way (graph/chart-- without having to leave Trello) to make sure I am on track during the MONTH and at the end of the month, see if I met the 5% requirement or not. If not, by how many hours?
only way I can think of is somehow creating a system where each card is x number of minutes (based on .25 hours) but that won't work because I need to attach a supervision form (doing it through Jotform power-up) to each supervision visit so 1 observation may end up with 4-5 cards but only 1 will have the form which then just complicates this further.