Hi,
I want to analyze the labels. How many labels have been completed in how many months? who completed?
Looking forward to your suggestions, your power-ups?
Thanks a lot.
Hi, you can create a rule like this :
every month, create a report invariable "MyReport" with all cards with a due date using pattern "- [{cardname}] ({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) {cardduedate~DD/MM/YYYY} {labelnames}, and send an email notification to "@gmail.com" with subject "My Report" and message "{$MyReport}"
Ludo,
Great to see that you took the time to help Kenanka. I'm looking for a similar solution. maybe you can help me with my problem by giving me a solution or rule? I just posted my question with title: KISS ....
Thank you
Hi again,
Firstly, thanks for your response.
But where do I need to add these codes? I think it'il be added to Butler. But where
Thanks a lot
Choose calendar automation typ.
Make sure that your account allows it.
If not, you must choose an other option by replacing the report by a board and using rules automation typ.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.