Like the title suggests, I'd like to use Zapier to create a new Trello card from an existing template using Airtable as a trigger.
Right now, when I'm ready for my assistant to perform due diligence on a property, he or she has to manually create a new Trello card from the template and manually enter a title.
The template card is fairly complicated. It has 5 checklists, each of which contain 2 to 6 items or tasks (total of 24 tasks).
This works but it's a manual process, so it takes some time and there's room for error (the title of the card includes information that identifies the property and seller).
So, I'd like to automate these steps, if possible. Ideally, I could create a new card from the template and add a title using Zapier based on a triggering event in Airtable, like clicking a checkbox ("Ready for DD," or something like that).
However, none of the Trello "actions" in Zapier seem to allow for that. None seem to interact with existing templates.
I see an option to create a new card and, in the setup process, you can add a checklist to that new card, but I wouldn't be able to duplicate my template. This action only allows you to add one checklist and my template has several. Plus, if I need to modify my template, I'd like to be able to do that from within Trello rather than inside Zapier.
Is there a solution for this? If this is the wrong forum for this question, I'd like to know that too.
Thank you!