how to add profile photo in my profile
Hello @duaking111 and welcome to Community!
To change your Trello profile picture:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
This doesn't work. It just shows my initials but nothing happens when I hover over them.
Is there another way?
Replying to your answer doesn't work either!
Great job, guys. NOT!!!
Thanks for the "answerer" badge though. LOL
I have finally figured out the problem. It was so confusing.
You need to go to Atlassian (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility) and upload a new picture there. I got confused because when I went to that page, my profile picture was already there. However, you have to upload it again to display your profile picture on Trello. It worked for me. I hope it works for you as well.
I am going to put my answer here for other people.
You need to go to Atlassian (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility) and upload a new picture there. I got confused because when I went to that page, my profile picture was already there. However, you have to upload it again to display your profile picture on Trello. It worked for me. I hope it works for everyone as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.