As I'm slowly figuring this out, first you create a board, then a list in the board, then you put a card in the list, then another list in the card (my Alzheimers brain is really struggling when two DIFFERENT things have the SAME name!) -- and now I can't figure out how to make the info VISIBLE.
I'm attaching a screenshot, hopefully that makes it easier to understand.
1) Why doesn't my list show up in the board?
I have 3 links, but can't see them UNLESS I click on the card.
Is there a way to actually make the info visible WITHOUT clicking on each and every card when trying to find the info?
2) I'm trying to put together a list with Trello resources.
For example:
Articles: https://help.trello.com/
I'd like this to be an active link, so I can just click on it. All I see in my card is "Articles:" and nothing else. When I click on it, the link is in a new line (not helpful).
I'd like to just have one line/paragraph with a short description and the link, so that I can see 20 or 30 links without any clicking around at all, just one click to go to one of the links.
Can that be accomplished somehow?
Also, I can't even add a new line or paragraph in the cards, enter or ctrl enter just saves the card instead of giving me a new line.
3) The description, it's just not there unless I click on the card.
Much appreciate any pointers!
