I feel so incredibly stupid, probably have early onset Alzheimer's.I keep reading:https://help.trello.com/article/737-adding-checklists-to-cards
I cannot figure out how to add a card with a list, no matter WHAT I do -- except I KNOW I've seen the options, I've even done it!There's a button for templates and it says I don't have any.Like the village idiot, I have NO idea what to do.
I know the feeling well.
When you open the card, what are you seeing in the list of options under Add?
Here is a short key for a checklist, I hope it will help you a lot.Pressing “-” will add a checklist to a card. or -
Enjoy trello!
Thanks, Kat, I KNEW it was right there. I just didn't know how to get to that menu and I kept trying to add a new card with a list (template).So you have to CLICK ON THE CARD that's already there instead of adding it. In a month I have my first neurologist appointment and I sure hope there's something I can do. I bought my first computer in 1983 (CPM) and now I constantly can't do the simplest things.I've already watched so many Trello tutorials, but can't remember ...Sure appreciate your support here, thanks!
All the best for the new year @Christine Baker
Thanks, Kat, and Happy New Year to you too! @Kat Warner
@European Educational Services-- thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.