I'm trying to open a popup when a user clicks a button on a card. Before I can create the popup, I need to retrieve some information from shared settings, but it appears that this causes the popup creation to fail.
My code is as follows:
t.get('board', 'shared', 'key')
.then(function(keyVal) {
if (keyVal === "test") {
console.log("do something");
return;
} else {
return t.popup({
type: 'confirm',
title: 'Test Title',
message: 'Test is a test',
confirmText: 'Ok',
onConfirm: function(t, options) {
console.log("do something else");
return t.closePopup();
},
confirmStyle: 'danger'
});
}
});For some reason, when I try to open the t.popup, I'm getting the following error (line 31 in my js):

Any ideas as to what I need to change to fix this?
Also worth noting, this was working as-is a few months ago. By any chance did I miss an update to the API that isn't documented yet?
Thanks for taking a look!