I'm not able to set up notifications of any kind when there is movement through lists. I've done that test notification, which works though.
Thank you!!
Hi @Gary Island Daze
Could you be a little more descriptive?
What are you wanting Trello to do? Notify you when a card is moved into/out of a list? Notify you when someone adds a card to a list?
You can set up Butler rules to email you when something happens on a board, e.g. when someone moves a card from one list to another. The other way to do it would be to watch the cards that you want to be notified on, if you watch the card then you should be notified whenever there are actions taken on the card, Trello's information on watching cards can be found here. If a card level watch is too granular for you, and you want a catch-all you can also watch a board, information on this can also be found on the link above.
Hope this helps!
Esme
Esme,
I've created boards to assist in tracking projects for my art dept. I want the team working with these boards to be notified when the following actions are taken:
- New card is created
- Each time a card is moved to a new list
I'm watching both the cards and boards, but I do not receive notifications when the above actions are taken. But, the desktop app preferences have a test notification function and when I send a test notification thru that it works.
Is this clearer?
Thank you,
Gary Kessler
How odd! Can I go through the process with you?
This is what I did on mine:
Click on 'allow desktop notifications'
Chrome will show a pop-up, click 'allow'
Then the option to 'allow desktop notifications' will disappear.
Can you have a look and make sure you've done that?
Thanks
I've done all this. I am getting email notifications for due dates, but not for moving cards from list to list.
Very odd.
Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.