bitbucket 6.2.0confluence 7.1.1jira 8.6.0crowd 3.7.0Is in use.
Clicking the applicaion link in the crowd is generating a 500 Internal Server error.
What should I check to solve this problem?
Hi @acegame
I am not sure what's the error as I do not see your logs, but perhaps you are running into https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-5504 issue? There are some workarounds described on the ticket.
Let me know if that helps
Marcin Kempa
I looked at it, but it seems to be a different problem than my case.
HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server ErrorType Exception ReportMessage org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getOrphanedTrustCertificates' in class com.atlassian.applinks.ui.velocity.ListApplicationLinksContext threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/ui/admin/common_header.vm[line 7, column 20]Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.Exceptioncom.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getOrphanedTrustCertificates' in class com.atlassian.applinks.ui.velocity.ListApplicationLinksContext threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/ui/admin/common_header.vm[line 7, column 20]com.atlassian.templaterenderer.velocity.one.six.internal.VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.render(VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.java:98)sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)........................org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:197)org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)com.atlassian.crowd.plugin.web.filter.NodeInformationFilter.doFilterInternal(NodeInformationFilter.java:37)org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:347)org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:263)com.atlassian.crowd.console.filter.CrowdDelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(CrowdDelegatingFilterProxy.java:36)com.atlassian.crowd.webapp.filter.CrowdSecurityHeadersFilter.doFilter(CrowdSecurityHeadersFilter.java:38)com.atlassian.crowd.plugin.web.filter.HttpRequestLoggingFilter.doFilter(HttpRequestLoggingFilter.java:30)com.atlassian.crowd.plugin.web.filter.HttpContextFilter.doFilter(HttpContextFilter.java:30)Note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server logs.Apache Tomcat/8.5.42
I'm seeing the same behavior using Crowd 3.7.0
org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getOrphanedTrustCertificates' in class com.atlassian.applinks.ui.velocity.ListApplicationLinksContext threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/ui/admin/common_header.vm[line 7, column 20
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.