Good morning All,
For those of you who are not aware. Atlassian made some changes to their certifications. They also added some free skill builders.
Please check all the information here
Stay warm!
Best,
Fadoua
Thank you for posting this and the link.
Will there be specific training released in the near future for Confluence Cloud Certification?
Good morning @Brant Nesbitt
My pleasure!
As far as I know the ACP-200 is for both Cloud and Server. You should expect more questions server related.
Best of luck!
Thank you, @Tinker Fadoua !
I would like to obtain a certification for Confluence, though I saw this.
If our team primarily uses Confluence Cloud, what would you suggest?
I am looking at a document for ACP-200 @Brant Nesbitt
Review the documentation for Confluence Users, Confluence Space Administrators and Confluence Application Administrators
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.