I'm new to this group. As a teacher for IT Information Systems and economic topics I'm interested in using confluence as a presentation and group work tool.
Hello @Peter Christen
Welcome to the group! I personally use Confluence on a day to day basis for:
I believe you would have great success making use of it in the education space. Have you gone ahead and started using it in your education spaces?
Hi Fernando
I'm just preparing the pages for a project management course which will take place in March. It's definitely a great tool for that. I have seen, that there is a presentation module which shows the pages like a powerpoint slide. Maybe I'll use that, I haven't decided yet really.
🤔Interesting. I've never made use of that feature, to be honest. I'll have to take a peek 👀
I haven't checked out that module, either! Using it for presentations is a new use to me, but seems like it'd be a lot more professional than my usual "scroll through the pages" format during meetings. Thanks for sharing how you're thinking about using Confluence!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.