Hello everybody,
Some say I`m good as a story teller, some say I`m not. Well I will say that it depends on the mood, the group of people I`m talking to and many other things. Today is Friday 13, and I'm late with my FridayFun post. And i will tell you why.
Today I had to go shopping for our Christmas party, so my team counted on me to be all good. What encourage me to do more and do better? My team, my boss, part of my friends and family. I'm that type of person that needs confirmation that all I`m doing is good ( or wrong, and why is wrong) if you know what I mean. But, instead of telling me what I do wrong, they are telling me what should I do instead ( of that bad/or wrong thing). This is how I grew up in my team.
As I said in a previous FridayFun post, my boss is also my childhood best friend, we manage to keep that boundary between these 2 different relationships and it's all good. I love her as a boss and also love her as a best friend. He knew all the time how to make me feel appreciated, and when I was progressing at something, she knew what to do or say to make me want to do more and do better.
I love those kind of people who are trying to appreciate or mold depending on the people around them. I'm talking about bosses, friends, family. If you know that someone you know, or someone you just met can do more and better and you have that power to do it, please DONT STOP!
Thank you and sorry for my late post again!!!
P.S: I love the community, you are awesome.