I see a private board amongst my team boards. I do not recognize it and would like it deleted. I am the head of the team. How to delete it?
In a free account,
A member can create a private board assigned to the team. He can manage the board like he wants. In this case, the admin himself cant see the board If he is not invited.
But your case is different.
Last resort : create a new team, transfer members and boards, close the old team.
Hi,
From the board,
Show menu >> board parameter >> close the board
I cannot enter the board. It appears within my team boards, but I cannot enter it. I am the admin of the team. I don't know who created it. I do not reckon some team member created it. When browsing my team members list, this "Private board" does not appear at any of the members. I do not reckognize the board at all. There is a question mark icon on top of it saying something like "You need to extend to Business Class for team admin to access private boards...".
Thanks Ludo. Maybe this is the case. I will ask each team member... I understand, that only current members' boards are visible among the team boards. If a member is deleted, their board is no longer occupying the space?
When you remove a member, you remove only his acces to your team and boards
His personal board is not deleted, only discarded from your organisation.
It was not discarded. I got Business Class and saw, that the board belonged to a guy who is no longer mu team member. I removed the board.
I got Business Class access, saw that the board belonged to an ex-member of my team, removed it and now I am fine Thanks Ludo. And thanks to Trello team who gave me free access to Business Class for a few weeks for free.
👍
I'm having the same issue. I have two boards that are locked by former team members who have left the business that I can't do anything with. I'm on the board, but not an admin. HELP!!!!!!
Although this is a bit of an old topic here, I just wanted to write here that sometimes the reason is behind Team-managed (previusly next-gen) projects. When someone creates next-gen project, there will be a board created with it which shows as a personal private board and administators can't move or delete it, they will gett an error saying:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.