I installed the Bamboo agent on one of the test servers, after that I approved the bamboo agent. I then launched the agent on the remote server and getting the error - JVM exited unexpectedly.
Hi @Rakesh Yadav,
Are you able to share a snippet from your agent log file for a bit more detail and/or can you provide some more details about what operating system you are running the remote agent on? Without any further information my first recommendation based on what you have provided would be to look at this knowledge base article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/when-starting-up-the-bamboo-agent-or-server-it-keeps-looping-infinitely-376833810.html
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Hi @Jimmy Seddon
Thanks a lot for the reply. I already tried the solution from this knowledge base article and it didn't work in my case. Although I found the problem by checking the log files on the Agent Server and resolved the same.
-Rakesh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.