Each time I try to set a priority on a card the I get kicked off and it doesn't set the priority.
Also there seems to be issues with altering the time duration on the top of the card.
When I set due date time for 14.30, at the top the left hand box actually shows 13.30.
Yet it actually shows due at 14.30.
Really Confusing, please sort this.
bugs which have up until the error 502 Bad Gateway issue, never happened before.
This is causing me a lot of unnecessary stress.
Including, closing the old board, and recreating a new board.
The problems have still not been resolved, and it has become more buggy.
Please look into it asap
Update, and this may well be the best workaround.
When creating the event in the card, click on the green button marked 'Set The Dates'; it'll take you into the event on Planyway.
Make sure the All Day box is unchecked if you don't want it.
In that mode, you can set priority, and tweak the start and finish times.
Now click button on bottom left which says 'Open Card'; that'll return you to the Trello card, where you can finish off with description, comments, labels, and set the Watch button.
Please could this workaround be made known, as I think it would be a good solution.
Thanks in advance
Charlie