Good evening All,
My apology for the delayed post.
If we can have Atlassian Team answer your questions: what is the question, you will have for them? It could be technical or non-technical.
Best,
Fadoua
Did no one have a question...I stayed up until 3am last night trying to load up Confluence 7.2 to a new Ubuntu server with absolutely no luck... even went to this page since it was related toe the errors and still am confused! https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-does-not-start-due-to-spring-application-context-has-not-been-set-218278311.html?_ga=2.166787646.1831802113.1575912301-754242436.1566936778
Did you try to follow the troubleshooting steps on the page you provided @Vlad ? It is worth staying up until 3 am, once you find the issue you will never forget it again 😛
Any luck?
I have and none of them did it, what I wound up doing is looking elsewhere and once I did, I was able to make it. Basically took me clearing cache before taking the xml backup, then deleting all the plugin stuff from home directory before starting confluence. That seems to have done it. Too bad i was not able to learn this sooner, so this means the upgrade will have to wait until second week of January!
That's the beauty of it, is scratching your head and looking everywhere for a solution.
At least you found a solution (🤚🏼). Sometimes there is no solution then either open a ticket with Atlassian or redo the whole instal/ from scratch.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.