I have spent the past two weeks trying to solve my problem with the Butler Power-up, but I have not been successful. I would like to use the Power-up instead of the bot due to the impending, eventual death of the bot.
I would like to create a card with the name of the new person at our school. There are four categories of new people, 3-4 student, 5-8 student, teacher, and support staff. Each category has a specific list of tasks required to be done to onboard them to our school.
I want Butler (or another power-up) to be able to create the task cards for all of the required tasks, put the new person's name at the front of the task card's name, and put a specific member onto that card (for example, I do the IT tasks, but the secretary has some paperwork tasks).
Does anyone know a good way to do this efficiently?
Thanks,
Mike
Technology Integrator/Coordinator
Pemetic Elementary School
Southwest Harbor, Maine