I remember there should be log details inside the red box. How can I enable the log details?
屏幕快照 2016-12-15 11.20.26.png
By "log details", I mean the thing in the following picture, I capture it by right clicking a file and selecting "Log selected ..."
屏幕快照 2016-12-15 11.22.19.png
I have the same problem. Have you found a solution? It seems to me the UI can get garbled and it is somehow outside the view, or something.
Please refer to the answer in this question: Details of commit missing in SourceTree (see screenshots)
In short, by reseting SourceTree preferences, the UI will also be reset and problem solved. I just paste the instruction here:
ResolutionMacThe following files need to be deleted after they've been backed up.
If this didn't fix your problems then close SourceTree and restore the files, then re-open SourceTree again (if at all possible).
Windows
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.