I have an problem with my android phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro) where I do not receive any push notifications, but only from Trello, I have disabled all power management applications and ensured nothing will stop apps loading in the background, I have cleared the cache of the app and all data, factory reset my phone, and reinstalled the app and still have the same issues, this is starting to really frustrate me.
I have read a lot of articles about Huawei's EMUI 9.1 being very aggressive with battery saving features which can cause problems with notifications, however I have disabled all of them, I have even connected my phone to my laptop and disable power genie via ADB.
I have set Trello's notifications within EMUI to everything on, even allowed Trello to disturb me when my phone is set to do not disturb.
Anybody have any ideas as I have ran out!