Having used Jira, I was used to having a single owner of a specific card and then assigning multiple folks to watch it. With Trello, you can assign a card to multiple people - which is great - but I'd really like to be able to have one "owner" so that person can log in to Trello and see what they are ultimately responsible for.
So one owner, but multiple people are assigned and watching it is what I'm looking for.
With custom fields, I can sort of achieve this, but I can't tag a user in the custom filed "owner" - and I also can't sort cards based on that custom field.
Alternatively, I could set up a butler to assign folks to watch it instead of join a card, but then when they filter for stuff they need to look through they only see the tasks they own (just kidding I can't do this with Butler, worth a shot though).
Users should be able to see everything they're assigned at a glance, and having multiple members makes that difficult.
Is there a way to achieve this?