Hello All DFW peeps!
Anyone planning to go or already bought their pass to Atlassian Summit yet? I bought mine a couple weeks ago and I cant wait. Last year was my first summit and I cant wait to see what the next summit brings.
I have mine. All registered and ready to go!
Awesome! Have you been before?
I'm registered and looking forward to my first Summit!
Yes, this will be my 3rd Summit!
Awesome! Im sure you'll enjoy it.
The Mrs. and I are both registered and can't wait to go! This will be year number 5 for me and 3 for the Mrs.
That is awesome!
Do you guys know how I go about purchasing a Bash ticket for a guest? I did not do it through the registration process and now I would like to get a ticket.
You can go in and edit your registration to add the bash buddy pass.
That worked. Thank you, Jeff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.