Hi, I was looking for an easy way to do a trend chart on Bamboo, like we do on Jenkins. For example we have some performance tests that we run, and I want to present a report on the build page (not the reports page) that shows the performance trend, including obviously this build and previous builds.
I didn't find such a thing, so I thought about writing a plugin that did what I wanted. But where do I store previous build metrics so I can build such a chart?
Right now I am thinking I have to store this data someplace else in my own database and then build the report based on that (and frankly I'm thinking of doing this completely outside bamboo and just publishing an artifact because writing bamboo UI plugins is an uphill climb. While I'm at it, I'd love to be able to build JS plugins that just call REST API and not have to write the Java backend part at all, but that's another story).