When I am working on building a new plan in Bamboo 4.0.1 I am constantly being logged out. I will go through a page of configurations and hit save and it will ask me to log in again and I lose all my updates. I check the "Keep me logged in" box every time. Not sure if the hibernate.c3p0.timeout has anything to do with this. I have never had to increase this before. Any idea's?
hibernate.c3p0.timeout has nothing to do with it. Do you have any other web application on the same host?
I am increasing the session timeout in the web.xml. Not sure why I couldn't find this earlier. See if that helps...
No the server is dedicated to being the Bamboo master. I have 10 remote agents. Hopefully increasing the session timeout will help though it was timing out in less then 5 minutes earlier before I made the change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.