If I create a card using Butler and have it set the due date & time and assign me to the card (which causes me to be watching the card) it appears to set a reminder for the due date/time as "At Time of Due Date" when viewed from the web. On Android Trello app however no reminder is set thus I don't get an Android notification for the card being due.
I've also tried having Butler copy an existing card that had all of the fields mentioned above set as well as a reminder type selected and the copied card behaved just like the one I had Butler create from scratch (above).
If I create the card (and the reminder) manually or change the Butler created card's reminder type it appears in the Android app and displays a notification as expected. I can't find anything in Butler or the web API that would allow me to set a reminder type specifically. Is this just a limitation with Butler? Anyone work with reminders via the WebAPI that could give me some points as to where/how they are stored?
Thanks.