I use crowd sever 3.7, gitlab CE 12.4
Now I want to integrate crowd with gitlab and be able to SSO
I configured an application in crowd
And modified the gitlab.rb file
The contents are as follows:
###! Docs: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/integration/omniauth.html
gitlab_rails['omniauth_enabled'] = true
gitlab_rails['omniauth_allow_single_sign_on'] = ['crowd']
#gitlab_rails['omniauth_sync_email_from_provider'] = 'saml'
#gitlab_rails['omniauth_sync_profile_from_provider'] = ['crowd','saml']
#gitlab_rails['omniauth_sync_profile_attributes'] = ['crowd']
##gitlab_rails['omniauth_auto_sign_in_with_provider'] = 'crowd'
gitlab_rails['omniauth_block_auto_created_users'] =false
#gitlab_rails['omniauth_auto_link_ldap_user'] = true
#gitlab_rails['omniauth_auto_link_saml_user'] = true
gitlab_rails['omniauth_external_providers'] = ['crowd']
# gitlab_rails['omniauth_allow_bypass_two_factor'] = ['google_oauth2']
# gitlab_rails['omniauth_providers'] = [
# {
# "name" => "google_oauth2",
# "app_id" => "YOUR APP ID",
# "app_secret" => "YOUR APP SECRET",
# "args" => { "access_type" => "offline", "approval_prompt" => "" }
# }
# ]
gitlab_rails['omniauth_providers'] = [
{
"name" => "crowd",
"args" => {
"crowd_server_url" => "http://localhost:8095/crowd",
"application_name" => "gitlab",
"application_password" => "gitlab"
}
}
]
Now you can login into gitlab with the account in crowd, but when I login into jira or crowd,I must login gitlab again
Who can tell me what else to configure?