In jira release burn down report, I could not find out how added work and remaining work is being calculated.
I wanted to see the tickets as well which were added to the release.
hi
can you explain more about your question?
I'm struggling to find out which are the tickets being considered as added to the version and which are the tickets are being remaining for a sprint.
In release burn down report we can only see the tickets which are closed.
this chart shows all issues that are in an specific release, it means that whenever an issue is placed in the release and also is estimated (time or story points), it would be shown in release burndown report.
so you can see all estimated issues (open or closed). in the report, for each sprint it shows all the remaining tasks in the beginning of the sprint (total bar) and the light green bar shows completed tasks in the sprint. also light blue bar shows the remainig tasks.
dark blue bar shows tasks that were not in the release in the beginning of the sprint but were added and estimated during that sprint.
below is a description of these parts:
also you can see here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0713/release-burndown-965542710.html
hope it has helped.
Hi,
Thank you for the reply but unfortunately I'm not able to see the chart that you have attached.
I need some clarity on this " whenever an issue is placed in the release and also is estimated (time or story points)"
Lets take for an example below chart:
In the above chart, for sprint 2 we have 5 added story points and 79 remaining, I wanted to find out which are the tickets/issues who contribute to get that number 5 or 79.
For completed story points which is 10 for sprint 2, I can scroll down the release burn down report for that version and distinctively see the tickets which contributes to get the number 10 but for remaining and added I can not see the tickets information.
I would be really helpful, if there is a way to see the details (either in backend db or jiira app).
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.