How come Atlassian changed the repository browser shortcut key from cmd-B to cmd-O that collides with Open in latest version? This does not make any sense.
Any solution to fix this annoying issue?
+1 I came here with the same question. They removed the cmd+B option and cmd+O is overridden by Open
+100 clicking the menu link is bad UX. Please fix!
Guys, this is real dumb and Atlassian doesn't seem to care/fix it so I'm posting an answer to my own question with a relatively simple fix for this:
Go to your Mac system preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts and add
"Show Repository Browser", press "cmd-B". Close. Done. Enjoy.
Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 3.56.13 PM.png
I posted a solution
Thanks, but it doesn't seem to work. After creating the shortcut and restarting SourceTree, the shortcut doesn't work.
http://snpy.in/jdkRJW
It's cmd+{zero} not cmd+O
I came hear wondering if I was going crazy when cmd+B didn't work. Then I wondered if it ever worked, or I was having a stroke. I'm glad to see others are having the same problem.
Who would've thought...0 vs O
Thanks so much for the post. I was missing that shortcut.
Please fix this!
I've commented on the constraints around this shortcut in the primary ticket about this. As always, constructive input based on that is welcome.
Brian GanningerSenior Mac Developer, SourceTree
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.