I started with a very simple plan with no jobs or tasks and that worked, but when I added tasks, I'm getting
"cannot find symbol" when you try to validate the spec file.
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile (default-compile) on project bamboo-specs: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Users/thomasthi/source/adjudicationdocker/bamboo-specs/src/main/java/rxsense/PlanSpec.java:[51,25] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class Stage
[ERROR] location: class rxsense.PlanSpec
[ERROR] /Users/thomasthi/source/adjudicationdocker/bamboo-specs/src/main/java/rxsense/PlanSpec.java:[52,39] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class Job
[ERROR] location: class rxsense.PlanSpec
[ERROR] /Users/thomasthi/source/adjudicationdocker/bamboo-specs/src/main/java/rxsense/PlanSpec.java:[54,49] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class ScriptTask
[ERROR] location: class rxsense.PlanSpec
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
Plan Definition:
This was taken from the tutorial page.
Plan createPlan() { return new Plan(project(), "ContainerBuild", "PLAN") .description("Plan created from Bamboo Java Specs") .stages( new Stage("Stage 1") .jobs(new Job("Run", "RUN") .tasks( new ScriptTask().inlineBody("echo Hello world!")))); }