We are using Team Foundation Server 2013 Update 3 as our Git Server and SourceTree to manage our Repositories with Git Flow.
Two of our (14) developers cannot push changes from their local /develop-branch to origin. Both get this error log:
sourcetree.PNG
Now I've done some research and testing and this is what I've found out:
- Yesterday only one of the two devs could not push. Today the second dev could not push anymore (He did push yesterday though.)
- Both can still push to other remote branches, like shared-feature-branches. So far it is only happing when they try to push to origin/develop.
- They can still push to origin/develop using Git via Visual Studio 2013.
- I could not find any reference to the error message: 'fatal: protocol error: bad line length character: ent-'. There were different parameters, not 'ent-'.
- I have tried to extend the [http] postBuffer
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?