Dear community,
I setup the integration via API with enterprise ERP system. We need a link to initial document in our ERP-system in the Trello card. The link has a template like this: https://server.com/prod-web/?page=90375&company=company&dc=0
As you see, the link contains '&'. When I send the link via REST-API, only the part https://server.com/prod-web/?page=90375 is saved in the card. The rest is handled as method parameter.
Is there a way to send the parameters as a JSON?Or is there any syntaxis to show that the full link is just one parameter?
Kind regards,Vladimir
I think you need to use PUT method , are you using POST?
@Владимир Бобров you just need to use encodeURIComponent on the values when you send them
I use post and this works fine for me. The problem is only with '&' symbol
Ok,
all data needs to send URL-Encoded format.
in PHP we use urlencode function, what language you are at?
Nice try. The problem here is that encodeURIComponent is a JavaScript method. I'm programming from the inside of the ERP-system, which has specific language and specific stackes on board. I could use something from dotnet for example. But the JavaScript I don't know how to apply.🤷
I'm programming from the inside of the ERP-system, which has specific language and specific stackes on board. I could use something from dotnet for example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.