I want to run 2 jobs concurrently in one machine using single agent. Please let me know how to configure this ?
Hi @poovaraj
Let me try to answer your questions.
How to run more than one job in single machine concurrently using single agent?
This is not possible, not using a single agent. You need as many agents available as the number of jobs you want to run in parallel.
Bamboo has two types of agents:
How to run concurrent jobs?
I hope that answers your question.
Thanks for providing information.
Note : I don't want to use multiple remote agent
Hey @poovaraj,
Provided you have enough remote agent licenses you can absolutely setup multiple remote agents on one machine. We have a Windows server (VM) setup that is currently running three remote agents, and each agent is capable of running a job so on that single machine we can have up to three jobs running at the same time.
However, if you are looking for a single agent to be able to run more that one job concurrently, as @Daniel Santos stated above this simply just isn't possible.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Yep, like @Jimmy Seddon said!Thank you Jimmy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.