Hi everyone, I need to build a road map and understand Jira has a new road map product. Does anyone know if we are able to utilize this yet and if so are there any instructions out there to build one?
Thank you!
Hi @[deleted] , this really belongs under Jira Question but since you asked...
Jira Cloud provides a Roadmap solution for Next-gen projects. This feature is not available for Server.
Hi Jack thanks for the re-direct and information.
Do you know where I can find the solution and a tutorial how to set it up?
start here - roadmap
Thank you Jack!
@[deleted]Hey, Dave! I'll go ahead and move this to the Jira collection, so that you can get the best possible answers.
Thanks Erica
Hi @[deleted],
watch this video recording by me.
Video link https://youtu.be/EZ90K-TI5mE
I hope it will help you.
Regards
Monika
Hi @[deleted]
There are also some roadmapping add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace, like Easy Agile Roadmaps. There is a free trial available.
Cheers,
Sean BlakeEasy Agile
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.