Dear Support
I am experiencing strange behaviour of JIRA software for incoming emails.
what is strange is - I see that email was processed via handler, like here (bold and italics)
mport[10501]: Added comment 'Predem dekuji za ... 'by 'vladimir.buzalka' to issue 'COM-1466'
2019-11-18 15:39:01,585 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Import[10501]: Added attachment to issue 'COM-1466'
2019-11-18 15:39:02,127 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Import[10501]: Added comment ':-)
═
From: Buz... 'by 'vladimir.buzalka' to issue 'COM-1464'
2019-11-18 15:39:02,867 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Import[10501]: Added attachment to issue 'COM-1464'
2019-11-18 15:39:03,382 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Sender(s) [paulina.grejdus.part@servier.com] not registered in JIRA. Using configured default reporter 'vladimir.buzalka'.
2019-11-18 15:39:03,391 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Import[10501]: Added comment 'Dear Vladimir,
P... 'by 'vladimir.buzalka' to issue 'CL16-297'
2019-11-18 15:39:03,401 INFO [Exchange2016IMAP] Caesium-1-1 anonymous Import Sender(s) [paulina.grejdus.part@servier.com] not registered in JIRA. Using
but nothing is added to issue
See activity stream - no issue COM-1464
I do not understand it, can you help me?
Thanks
vladimir