
Doing some Day Dreaming today!
Assume you didn't need to make a salary, and all the things you needed or wanted were covered, including education, child care, etc, but you had to have a job -- what would you do/be?
For a serious job, I'd be a museum curator. I love old things, their stories, the places they were, the people they were around. Its absolutely fascinating to me. I also love to teach people about these things, now they were used, where/when they are from. I love taking care of them and keeping them ready to introduce them to people who are just seeing and learning about them for the first time. Maybe when I'm older, I can do something fun in a museum again.
If I'm going for the completely wacky, silly day dreams? A princess roller-skater, unicorn trainer! I mean that's totally right up my inner 7 year olds ally. I'd be golly gosh darned good at it too!
What's your Career or Not so Day Job, Day Dreams?