I am try to loggin Bitbucket in a new ubuntu16.04.
I am pretty sure the username and password is correct.
But the page always show" Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in"
I have no idea about it.
Hi @Acewelcome to the Community!
You posted this question in the Sourcetree category but said you're having a problem with Bitbucket. Can you please clarify exactly what the issue is?
If you're trying to log in to Bitbucket directly via the browser, can you try the incognito mode and tell us if it works? Can you also let us know which browser are you using?
Best regards,
Ana
I deal with this question by use Chrome browser.
So it's not a question for me anymore.
This is still an issue for me. The same browser - Firefox, and same error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.