Hi, I am using the Trello app from the Microsoft Store. This works for my team as it frees up the browser for other things and makes for easier multitasking. However, our organisation uses the Box cloud storage service. I cannot attach a file from Box to a Trello card from the app. I can do so from the browser, but not from the app. As you can imagine this has significant impacts on my workflow and my ability to roll out Trello to other teams in my organisation. I have the Box power-up and I have uninstalled and reinstalled Trello several times with no luck. I have also tried this on several other personal computers out of the office and have the same problem. I can navigate to the file, but which i select 'choose' nothing happens. I have the Box power up and would greatly appreciate a fix on this.