I need help forming the pattern for a report created using Butler's Schedule Command.
My report is generating successfully, but only the "- [{cardname}]({cardlink})" part is rendering the way I want; none of the other variables are rendering. Can someone help me fix the pattern?
This is what I've entered into the pattern field:
- [{cardname}]({cardlink}) - ({labelname} when a yellow label is added) - ({labelname} when a pink label is added) \n\n\n
--- {checklistitemname} when the name of a checklist item starts with "Offers Due Date: "\n
| {checklistitemname} when the name of a checklist item starts with "Funds Due Date: " \n\n\n
--- {checklistitemname} when the name of a checklist item starts with "CrowdStreet Equity Allocation Goal: "\n
| {checklistitemname} when the name of a checklist item starts with "Max Allocation (target in portal): " \n \n
This is how it renders in the email:

This is how I WANT it to render in the email:
Hunter Meece - live:
--- Offers Due Date: November 12 | Funds Due Date: November 15
--- CrowdStreet Equity Allocation Goal: $3,159,215 | Max Allocation (target in portal): $5,131,150
--- Offers Due Date: 11/18 | Funds Due Date: 11/21
--- CrowdStreet Equity Allocation Goal: $3mm | Max Allocation (target in portal): $10,714,320
Thank you!