How can I add file names / line numbers and SVN revision for comments into the csv (review history file)? I don't see any user input to do this. I need to store the review history in a central repository for record keeping.
Hi Gagan,
You can give this a try. Please refer to the plugin development guide available here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/FishEye+and+Crucible+Plugin+Guide
If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,Felipe Kraemer
At this time, the functionality you're requesting is not yet possible in Crucible. I have created a new request for this in our development issue tracker, and you can track it here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-7243
Feel free to vote for the issue, add it to your watch list in order to be notified on its progress, and leave a comment there describing your use-case the more detailed the possible. This will help our development team to build a solution that meets better your needs.
If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.
Is is possible to create a plugin to perform this action ? Could you point me to a source where I can start from?
Thanks, I was able to get the information on the review using the REST API for crucible. You can mark the answer as accepted.
Is there any sample you can share on how to get the files using REST API? Did you create a plugin or just using CLI to get the information?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.