Hi,
I would be grateful for a little help here!
Basically I want to move all cards to a to-do list when their dependencies have been completed.
I have achieved this already by adding a checklist and checking off each dependency using the following and adding an attachment of the child card to the parent.
when a card is added to list "Completed", for each card linked in the attachments, check item "{triggercardname}"
when checklist "Pre-requisites" is completed in a card, move the card to the top of list "ToDo"
This works on the template board I have set up BUT the issue is when I use the template to create a new board the attachments in the new board relate to the template board and the rule thus marks the checklist on the template board.
I can't see any other way of doing this - and I need to use a template board for repeatable projects.
Any help will be gratefully received,
Thanks
Simon