Hi,
I'm trying to run bamboo agent on docker container. My server URL is in the format of https://*****.***.com(Which is my application URL).My server is in a windows VM. I downloaded the agent base from https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/bamboo-agent-base .
When I try to run docker run command from the overview of bamboo agent base URL (mentioned above), The image got downloaded and my docker container is up.
1) When my docker container is up, how to connect this container to bamboo server?
2) I tried installing remote agent using https://*****.*****.com/bamboo/admin/agent/addRemoteAgent.action inside the docker container.
Result:
Agent process started, shutdown hook registered, proceeding with log pump...
Running Bamboo Agent...
Bamboo Agent is already running.
Waiting for the agent process to finish...
The underlying agent process terminated with a non zero exit code: 1
The underlying agent process terminated with a non zero exit code: 1
Bamboo Agent Installer is shutting down, the underlying agent process has already been shut down.
From this, How do I connect to the bamboo server. (I provided security token also).
3) How to install bamboo agent in docker windows container?
Regards