Is there a way so that I can only see the deadlines/reminders that I've set myself coming up in the Home screen?I run a lot of group boards and I don't want to see the deadlines/reminders from other individuals - we each have our own personal tasks there. But I'm not sure how to get around this. Any help gratefully received!
Hi Amanda,
Great question—the Home page is explicitly designed for that, to surface things from the entire team, so it isn't customizable to that degree.
If you're wanting to track just your own content, you might want to look at your My Cards page at http://trello.com/my/cards, which shows you all cards that you're assigned to across all boards, and this can be sorted by board, or by due date, so that might get you closer to what you're looking for!
Thank you! That's helpful to know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.