Ok, this is bordering on insanity. There are literally zero -- that's right, ZERO -- ways to track code quality of projects in Bamboo 5.4.x. Checkstyle, FindBugs, jsLint, PMD, CPD. There are all standard tools that are well-supported in most other CI servers -- like, say, the FREE Jenkins.
I'm beginning to think I made a HUGE mistake by suggesting Bamboo to my organization, and that we should have gone with TeamCity. In fact, we just dropped several thousand dollars for a CI/CD server that is LESS CAPABLE than a FREE build server. This is absolutely unacceptable for a CI tool. It's a very basic feature. It's like Maven being unable to compile Java until "3rd parties" update plugins.
I also don't buy the argument that they're "3rd-party" plugins. These tools form the core of analyzing and tracking your code quality. These shouldn't even be optional plugins, they should be first-level supported, much like Maven and JUnit coverage. Atlassian should stop everything they're doing and get these tools supported ASAP. Because in the mean time, we're not even going to install Bamboo. It's that useless to us without this support.