Hi! Not sure if this has been asked before, or where to look for such information. I would like to setup a main card, which is linked with 2 "sub-cards". For example, let's take an example:
- Main Card: Kitchen Remodel
- Sub Card 1: Get quote from John
- Sub Card 2: Get quote from Paul
I would link Sub-Card1 (two-way) and Sub-Card2 (two-way) to Main Card. Then, I would like to setup some kind of automation to do the following.
- I would like that if Main Card has no due date, and then if I set SubCard1 due date to 15 Nov, this is cascaded as the Due Date for Main Card.
- Then, if I set SubCard2's due date is set to 10 Nov, this re-cascades MainCard's due date to 10 Nov.
- If however, I then update SubCard1's due date to 20 Nov, this is not cascaded because it is after the existing due date of 10 Nov.
Is a rule like this possible via Butler, or any other automation method?
Regards,
Karl