I am the CEO of the company and have a Master To Do board for myself that contains my personal tasks/projects, and those that I delegate out. For me serves as a 360 view across the company. It has the following lists: Icebox, Backlog, In Progress, Monitor and Done. "Monitor" is used for when I delegate something to one or more people.
I want to be able to assign a certain cards from to others, but I dont want them to be a part of my entire board. Is this possible?
I am trying to refrain from making new Boards, because sometimes it is a task as opposed to a long-term project. And when I have too many Boards, it gets lost in the shuffle. I could link a card to a Board, but didnt think that was a good long term solution and thought there may be a better way?
Thanks all!