HI,
I am part of a small company and we are looking for a solution to streamline a few of our main business flows.
The following flows are the main flows I would like to address:
- Customer contacts Service Desk (or directly opens a ticket), Service desk refine and tag and either solve or forwards the ticket to Product, Product Tags, prioritize the story and might add info and extract related user stories, the user stories are added to the development team backlog. The team adds estimations and related tasks that should be managed on an agile board. Product/Service desk should have an option to share a ticket with a customer.
- The tickets should be able to be connected to TFS build pipeline with git, so the user stories should show the related status, related PR's maybe branches and so on, also results of automatic tests run should be shown (pass/fail) from the pipeline.
- Product should be able to have a road map where the Blocks are connected to Epics, User stories, tasks, and so on.
- Wiki and Docomantion store for inner documents and Customer facing documents
I think that the main things for now, Generally as you can see what I want is a single suite that will allow us to streamline the whole flow.
What will be the products I need? (ex': Jira Software, Jira Align, Confluence, Statuspage,)
Thank you